Current Version: 1.1
Instructions for adding repos from this source:
- Go to the Kodi file manager
- Click on "Add source"
- The path for the source is
https://drinfernoo.github.io/ (Give it the name "drinfernoo")
- Go to "Addons"
- In Addons, install an addon from zip. When it asks for the location, select "drinfernoo".
- For AutoWidget's Stable repo, install repository.autowidget-1.0.zip
- For AutoWidget's Dev repo, install repository.autowidget.dev-1.0.zip
- For OpenDevTools's repo, install repository.opendevtools-1.0.zip
- Go back to Addons install, but this time, select "Install from repository"
- Select the repo and add-on you want to install